Tuesday 29 December 2015

Week 22 & 23...


17 weeks to go!

It's been a hectic week, with Christmas and family being around etc. I'm feeling fine within myself, a little more tired than usual and I'm starting to realise that carrying a human around with me is abit more work than I thought. Things like stretching for something or doing a lot at once are starting to be a strain / more effort than normal. Little things like, when something upsets me it upsets me more than normal (obviously the hormones ha) but I'm not bubbling away at the tiniest of things, not yet anyway! 

I've got the littlest bump, although most days I feel huuuuge! I'd be lying if I said pregnancy was something I'm absolutely loving every second of... I hate change. My body changing even the slightest way I freak out over but I'm trying to embrace it in little steps and in my own way, I might not be one for bump pics and tight clothes still but that's just me. I think every women is different in her pregnancy, I try not to make myself feel bad by looking at other pregnant ladies who are beautiful and loving their growing bumps. I think this feeling comes from the fact that I've only known about my pregnancy for 6 weeks or so, meaning I've had to get my head round a lot quite quickly. After all though, I do love that I'm going to have a little boy before I know it and I'm excited to be a mum and that's what it's really all about isn't it.

Baby oil and Johnson's moisturiser are my faves at the minute! I'm applying after every bath time all over to prepare my body as much as I can for all the skin stretching!

      Goals for the next week...
1) I definitely need to relax a little more and remember that my bump isn't forever.
2) Take each day as it comes.
3) Embrace it all a little more! 

    Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment