Sunday 10 January 2016

24 Weeks And Counting..


6 MONTHS PREGNANT! 3 MONTHS TO GO..

So this week, there's been a lot of resting due to not having the energy to do anything. I say this but at night I'm honestly finding it so so hard to sleep, I'm awake 'til 1 in the morning and I'm up at 9 ('up' being awake yet still laying in bed, absolutely knackered ha). 

Baby boy is moving much more now and it seems to be bigger movements.. Like kicking his mumma in the ribs and stretching around in there! I do love it though and I'm definitely feeling a little better about my pregnancy. I'm still shy about it in certain areas like when people ask to see my bump and go to touch it, my face smiles politely (with a slight hesitant look that people ignore) whilst inside I'm literally screaming 'Noooo! Hands off the bump!'. 

This week I plan to sort my hospital bag and have that ready asap! I'll update you all on what I put in my bag and why in another post. I'm going to try see some friends, get out a little and make some sort of effort with the way I look! I just can't go on resembling someone who's been dragged through a bush backwards lol!!!

           Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment