Tuesday 12 January 2016

First Impressions...


Nivea Men Post Shave Balm Review.

After watching soo many makeup tutorials and seeing so many people use this as a face primer, I decided to purchase and try it for myself!

This product really didn't disappoint me girls! You's all have to try it!! 

There is about 4/5 different versions of this shave balm that you can get, ones for different skin types etc. I chose the cool sensitive one as I do have sensitive skin and certain products can really irritate it and make my skin red/blotchy so I figured with this one I honestly couldn't go wrong.

I found that I didn't need a lot of product at all, a little does go a long way with this. I simply put a blob, a little bigger than a pea onto my palm and rubbed in, in sections onto my face. Straight away it smells of men / a man (obvious maybe?! but it does have that man smell, this didn't bother me but for some it might). It glides on soo nicely and it's not thick but it's not really runny either so it's really nice to work with. I felt like I had nothing on my face after applying (to my instant relief as I HATE a primer that is too thick, too cakey and just sits on my face!). I left the product to seep in a little whilst I done my eye makeup and when it came to apply my foundation, I just loved this product even more. My foundation just looked a lot nicer, a lot more in place and just different in such a good way! It definitely gave that fawless appearance to my everyday makeup.

After being out all day, I came home and straight away wanted to see what my makeup looked like, how well my foundation had stayed on and whether it still looked AS good as it did in the morning when applied. When I did look, I honestly wasn't disappointed and fell even more in love with this as a primer. My foundation and face base was all still in tact, none had smudged off or ran (with the exception of my nose, as it kept running all day haha:( although not as much as when I'd used other primers before). I was soo happy, as you can imagine. I actually felt sad having to remove my makeup today, this is how much this primer made me feel good and made my makeup look good!

I'll definitely be having this as my go-to primer from now on and it'll take a lot to persuade me else where to another product. So girlies, I suggest yous invest! For just £4 from Boots or Superdrug, please PLEASE please, try it for yourselves and save yourselves a little money on over priced primers and thank me later! 

        Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment